WHAT ELSE I SAW TODAY
Re: WHAT ELSE I SAW TODAY
Great video Nick. The first time we had a badger was the last time we saw the hedgehogsNick wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2026 11:00 am I had noticed some snail shells on the lawn and now I know why.
Re: WHAT ELSE I SAW TODAY
Very nice Nick. Did have a badger a few times some years back, do like them, but the hedgehogs stopped coming in. They did come back after a few months when the badger stopped.
Re: WHAT ELSE I SAW TODAY
Perhaps a hornets nest WilliamWillpar wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2026 9:01 am Came across this down the woods.
There were lots of them flying around.
Re: WHAT ELSE I SAW TODAY
Thank you Snappy, they were coming in from the south and leaving the same way. Houses nearby, so maybe a nest there somewhere.