WHAT ELSE I SAW TODAY

All the other creepy crawlies and animals that interact with your garden and the countryside
Willpar
Posts: 9102
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 5:24 pm

Re: WHAT ELSE I SAW TODAY

Post by Willpar »

Good clip Nick.
Nick
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun May 25, 2025 7:31 am

Re: WHAT ELSE I SAW TODAY

Post by Nick »

I had noticed some snail shells on the lawn and now I know why.

SnappyMac
Posts: 3233
Joined: Sun May 25, 2025 2:57 pm

Re: WHAT ELSE I SAW TODAY

Post by SnappyMac »

Nick wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2026 11:00 am I had noticed some snail shells on the lawn and now I know why.
Great video Nick. The first time we had a badger was the last time we saw the hedgehogs :(
Willpar
Posts: 9102
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 5:24 pm

Re: WHAT ELSE I SAW TODAY

Post by Willpar »

Very nice Nick. Did have a badger a few times some years back, do like them, but the hedgehogs stopped coming in. They did come back after a few months when the badger stopped.
Willpar
Posts: 9102
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 5:24 pm

Re: WHAT ELSE I SAW TODAY

Post by Willpar »

Came across this down the woods.

There were lots of them flying around.
SnappyMac
Posts: 3233
Joined: Sun May 25, 2025 2:57 pm

Re: WHAT ELSE I SAW TODAY

Post by SnappyMac »

Willpar wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2026 9:01 am Came across this down the woods.
There were lots of them flying around.
Perhaps a hornets nest William :bee:
Willpar
Posts: 9102
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 5:24 pm

Re: WHAT ELSE I SAW TODAY

Post by Willpar »

Thank you Snappy, they were coming in from the south and leaving the same way. Houses nearby, so maybe a nest there somewhere.
Post Reply