Page 18 of 18

Re: WHAT ELSE I SAW TODAY

Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2026 12:19 am
by Willpar
Good clip Nick.

Re: WHAT ELSE I SAW TODAY

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2026 11:00 am
by Nick
I had noticed some snail shells on the lawn and now I know why.


Re: WHAT ELSE I SAW TODAY

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2026 3:16 pm
by SnappyMac
Nick wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2026 11:00 am I had noticed some snail shells on the lawn and now I know why.
Great video Nick. The first time we had a badger was the last time we saw the hedgehogs :(

Re: WHAT ELSE I SAW TODAY

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2026 9:05 pm
by Willpar
Very nice Nick. Did have a badger a few times some years back, do like them, but the hedgehogs stopped coming in. They did come back after a few months when the badger stopped.