Great shot SM
My picture of the day...
Re: My picture of the day...
I think it's saying, who are you calling common!
Great shot SM
Great shot SM
Pardon the Scottish accent
Re: My picture of the day...
Thanks LindaLinda257 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 9:21 am I think it's saying, who are you calling common!![]()
Great shot SM
Re: My picture of the day...
Kittiwake (Rissa tridactyla) - Photo taken from the Mull to Oban ferry.
Photo taken at: Firth of Lorn, Scotland https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firth_of_Lorn

Kittiwake (Rissa tridactyla) by SnappyMac, on Flickr
Species Information: https://www.rspb.org.uk/birds-and-wildlife/kittiwake
Photo taken at: Firth of Lorn, Scotland https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firth_of_Lorn

Kittiwake (Rissa tridactyla) by SnappyMac, on Flickr
Species Information: https://www.rspb.org.uk/birds-and-wildlife/kittiwake
Re: My picture of the day...
Nice!
But a bet you never saw bottlenose dolphins on the ferry tae Mull did you now...Naw
But a bet you never saw bottlenose dolphins on the ferry tae Mull did you now...Naw
Pardon the Scottish accent
Re: My picture of the day...
Thanks LindaLinda257 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:11 am Nice!![]()
But a bet you never saw bottlenose dolphins on the ferry tae Mull did you now...Naw![]()
-
PimperneBloke
- Posts: 2061
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2025 9:34 am
Re: My picture of the day...
Oooh, I missed the shitty term! Very nice indeed
The kittiwake looks less pretty with black bill and the BH gull black patch!! Lovely shot
-
PimperneBloke
- Posts: 2061
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2025 9:34 am
Re: My picture of the day...
Maybe not... But he did sea eagle (see what I did there?Linda257 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:11 am Nice!![]()
But a bet you never saw bottlenose dolphins on the ferry tae Mull did you now...Naw![]()
-
PimperneBloke
- Posts: 2061
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2025 9:34 am
Re: My picture of the day...
Predictive text... Shitty= shouty!!!PimperneBloke wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:49 am Oooh, I missed the shitty term! Very nice indeedThe kittiwake looks less pretty with black bill and the BH gull black patch!! Lovely shot
Re: My picture of the day...
PimperneBloke wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:51 amPredictive text... Shitty= shouty!!!PimperneBloke wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:49 am Oooh, I missed the shitty term! Very nice indeedThe kittiwake looks less pretty with black bill and the BH gull black patch!! Lovely shot
![]()