Page 78 of 80

Re: BUTTERFLIES

Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2026 8:13 am
by Willpar
Thanks folks, was unexpected to see that many, but was over the moon after.

Re: BUTTERFLIES

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2026 12:26 pm
by Willpar
The season is still giving. Five clouded yellows seen this morning on my walk.

Re: BUTTERFLIES

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2026 5:27 pm
by SnappyMac
Impressive William, I am still on none... :rolleyes:

Re: BUTTERFLIES

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2026 7:43 pm
by Jacksparrow
SnappyMac wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2026 5:27 pm Impressive William, I am still on none... :rolleyes:
You're not alone Snappy. I've been keeping a keen lookout but none have come into my garden or anywhere else I've been, :( :shake: :weep:

Re: BUTTERFLIES

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2026 7:59 am
by Willpar
Out for a walk yesterday, 2 clouded yellows and a comma. With the CYs brings my tally to 34 now.

Re: BUTTERFLIES

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2026 8:02 am
by PimperneBloke
Definitely been a Yellow bonanza this year William :)

Re: BUTTERFLIES

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2026 9:28 am
by SnappyMac
Willpar wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2026 7:59 am Out for a walk yesterday, 2 clouded yellows and a comma. With the CYs brings my tally to 34 now.
Impressive William, I am still on 0 :rolleyes:

Re: BUTTERFLIES

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2026 9:36 am
by Willpar
Thank you folks. From my own observations, it looks like a bumper year for, Painted Ladies, Clouded Yellows and the HBHM. No doubt in due course the butterfly conservation group will come up with the data and all will be explained.

Re: BUTTERFLIES

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2026 1:05 pm
by Willpar
Nature just keeps on giving.
Todays count:-
6Clouded yellows.
1 Comma. And this one a Wall.

Re: BUTTERFLIES

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2026 3:38 pm
by PimperneBloke
Nice, William... don't see them very often :)