My picture of the day...
-
PimperneBloke
- Posts: 2094
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2025 9:34 am
-
PimperneBloke
- Posts: 2094
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2025 9:34 am
Re: My picture of the day...
Odd, I have not blocked you PBPimperneBloke wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2026 8:42 am Hmmpphh... My replies keep not appearing in this thread!
Re: My picture of the day...
Thanks PBPimperneBloke wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2026 8:43 am Nice shots Snappy.... Shame the bird had to spoil the cranefly shot!![]()
-
PimperneBloke
- Posts: 2094
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2025 9:34 am
Re: My picture of the day...
I'm on my phone, so probably not pressing submit or summat daftSnappyMac wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2026 9:36 amOdd, I have not blocked you PBPimperneBloke wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2026 8:42 am Hmmpphh... My replies keep not appearing in this thread!![]()
![]()
Re: My picture of the day...
Cattle Egret (Bubulcus ibis)
Photo taken at: WWT Welney, Norfolk https://www.wwt.org.uk/wetland-centres/welney

Cattle Egret (Bubulcus ibis) by SnappyMac, on Flickr
Species Information: https://www.rspb.org.uk/birds-and-wildlife/cattle-egret
Photo taken at: WWT Welney, Norfolk https://www.wwt.org.uk/wetland-centres/welney

Cattle Egret (Bubulcus ibis) by SnappyMac, on Flickr
Species Information: https://www.rspb.org.uk/birds-and-wildlife/cattle-egret