Thanks William. I keep hoping to see a whimbrel, just read we only have 310 pairs breeding and 41 birds over winter. So may not happen
My picture of the day...
Re: My picture of the day...
-
Jacksparrow
- Moderator
- Posts: 6550
- Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 9:52 pm
Re: My picture of the day...
Gannet (Morus bassanus)
Photo taken at: John o' Groats, Scotland https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_o'_Groats

Gannet (Morus bassanus) by SnappyMac, on Flickr
Species Information: https://www.rspb.org.uk/birds-and-wildlife/gannet
Photo taken at: John o' Groats, Scotland https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_o'_Groats

Gannet (Morus bassanus) by SnappyMac, on Flickr
Species Information: https://www.rspb.org.uk/birds-and-wildlife/gannet
-
PimperneBloke
- Posts: 2079
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2025 9:34 am
Re: My picture of the day...
Great shot Snappy.... I hope you managed to follow him in all the way!!
Re: My picture of the day...
I did PBPimperneBloke wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2026 7:37 am Great shot Snappy.... I hope you managed to follow him in all the way!!