A Few From Barons Haugh
Re: A Few From Barons Haugh
Not often I see a pheasant right infront of the hide at the Haugh but then he was chasing a female so would go anywhere she goes I guess!!
Pardon the Scottish accent
-
PimperneBloke
- Posts: 2053
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2025 9:34 am
Re: A Few From Barons Haugh
Well he's not going to get anywhere with the ladies, is he, scruffy beggar!! 
-
Jacksparrow
- Moderator
- Posts: 6543
- Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 9:52 pm
Re: A Few From Barons Haugh
A very scruffy pheasant doing his best against the odds. There's always a photographer around when you're in your work clothes. 
Re: A Few From Barons Haugh
PimperneBloke wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2026 7:03 am Well he's not going to get anywhere with the ladies, is he, scruffy beggar!!![]()
Pardon the Scottish accent
Re: A Few From Barons Haugh
Usually they are across the clyde and its only a quick glimpseSnappyMac wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2026 7:42 am I hear them more than I see them, a nice pose for you Linda.
Pardon the Scottish accent
Re: A Few From Barons Haugh
Jacksparrow wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2026 7:24 pm A very scruffy pheasant doing his best against the odds. There's always a photographer around when you're in your work clothes.![]()
Pardon the Scottish accent
Re: A Few From Barons Haugh
Was up the Haugh this morning, 5 mins after I arrived it rained and rained til I left
Brought the green sands closer though!
Brought the green sands closer though!
Pardon the Scottish accent