Woman adopts magpie
Search found 14 matches
- Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:06 pm
- Forum: Birds
- Topic: BIRD FEEDING
- Replies: 476
- Views: 999287
Re: BIRD FEEDING
Is garden feeding harming 'subordinate' species?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-58346043
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-58346043
- Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:50 pm
- Forum: Birds
- Topic: Rare UK visitors
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5099
Rare UK visitors
An Egyptian vulture has been spotted in the Isles of Scilly.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-57483562
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-57483562
- Fri May 21, 2021 7:47 pm
- Forum: Birds
- Topic: WHAT I SAW TODAY.....
- Replies: 2316
- Views: 3567556
Re: WHAT I SAW TODAY.....
There's been heavy rain for 2 days and I've noticed the tits looking in unusual places.
They must be struggling to find insects for their chicks.
They must be struggling to find insects for their chicks.
Re: Corvids
A woman's remarkable relationship with Australian magpies.
- Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:24 pm
- Forum: General Nature
- Topic: OVERSEAS WILDLIFE
- Replies: 5
- Views: 49564
- Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:37 pm
- Forum: Hedgehogs
- Topic: Hedgehogs in the News
- Replies: 14
- Views: 257693
Re: Hedgehogs in the News
Wow, thank goodness you rescued that one.
I dread to think how many aren't found.
I dread to think how many aren't found.
- Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:48 am
- Forum: Hedgehogs
- Topic: Hedgehogs in the News
- Replies: 14
- Views: 257693
Re: Hedgehogs in the News
Hedgehog found with plastic ring embedded in neck
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-54633655
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-54633655
Re: Dunnock
Lovely picture.
The only bird I've ever lost to a window collision was one of them last year.
I heard the bump and kept in a box for a few hours but it didn't revive.
The only bird I've ever lost to a window collision was one of them last year.
I heard the bump and kept in a box for a few hours but it didn't revive.
- Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:57 pm
- Forum: Photos and Video
- Topic: Another dunnock image
- Replies: 5
- Views: 106
Re: Another dunnock image
Splendid pose, setting & eye/feather detail. 