Search found 16 matches
- Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:01 pm
- Forum: General Chit-Chat
- Topic: Spring / Summer / Autumn / Winter Watch on BBC2
- Replies: 132
- Views: 2054
Re: Spring / Summer / Autumn / Winter Watch on BBC2
I always find time to watch spring watch, i love to see the baby birds hatching, they grow so quick.
I was in Cheshire last week, while walking along Bridge Water Canal we were met by a family of 7 baby swans with their parents, absolutely gorgeous they were. So trusting too as they floated ...
- Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:40 pm
- Forum: General Chit-Chat
- Topic: Spring / Summer / Autumn / Winter Watch on BBC2
- Replies: 132
- Views: 2054
Re: Spring / Summer / Autumn / Winter Watch on BBC2
I always find time to watch spring watch, i love to see the baby birds hatching, they grow so quick.
I was in Cheshire last week, while walking along Bridge Water Canal we were met by a family of 7 baby swans with their parents, absolutely gorgeous they were. So trusting too as they floated right ...
I was in Cheshire last week, while walking along Bridge Water Canal we were met by a family of 7 baby swans with their parents, absolutely gorgeous they were. So trusting too as they floated right ...
- Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:33 pm
- Forum: General Chit-Chat
- Topic: 101 THINGS TO DO IN A LOCKDOWN
- Replies: 16
- Views: 277
Re: 101 THINGS TO DO IN A LOCKDOWN
I've been working right through the lockdown, I've had the occasional day off but not been up to doing much except shopping and sleep. 
- Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:30 pm
- Forum: General Chit-Chat
- Topic: 101 THINGS TO DO IN A LOCKDOWN
- Replies: 16
- Views: 277
Re: 101 THINGS TO DO IN A LOCKDOWN
In the last few weeks Mrs JS has been very industriously knitting. Various wools have been dug out and knitted into oblongs. I had never bothered to find out what the end result was going to be but just assumed that some king of woolly garment would be the end result. That is until today when I ...
- Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:27 pm
- Forum: Birds
- Topic: WHAT I SAW TODAY.....
- Replies: 2316
- Views: 3567246
Re: WHAT I SAW TODAY.....
I saw 2 squirrels near my mums garden fence, one was nibbling on something while the other was looking around, I'll take them some monkey nuts the next time i visit mum. 
- Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:14 pm
- Forum: General Chit-Chat
- Topic: IS THIS A JOKE ??
- Replies: 1052
- Views: 15843
Re: IS THIS A JOKE ??
Why did the bald man draw a rabbit on his head.......
Because from a distance it would look like a hare (hair)
One of my colleagues told this joke to another colleague, it didn't go down very well!
Because from a distance it would look like a hare (hair)
One of my colleagues told this joke to another colleague, it didn't go down very well!
- Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:08 pm
- Forum: Other Animals and Insects
- Topic: CATS
- Replies: 183
- Views: 747392
Re: CATS
I once saw my neighbours cat carrying a huge dead rat in it's mouth
I know rats are vermin but they are also Gods creatures, but the sight of it put me off my tea!
I know rats are vermin but they are also Gods creatures, but the sight of it put me off my tea!
- Thu May 07, 2020 8:43 pm
- Forum: Birds
- Topic: WHAT I SAW TODAY.....
- Replies: 2316
- Views: 3567246
Re: WHAT I SAW TODAY.....
I've been busy at work but have noticed that the ducks that were chilling out in my neighbours garden have vanished, my neighbour said he hasn't seen them for a few days and the sweetcorn he put out for them is uneaten.
I'll miss them, they were nice to watch from my window.
.
I'll miss them, they were nice to watch from my window.
.
- Mon May 04, 2020 9:01 am
- Forum: Hedgehogs
- Topic: Your Garden Hedgehogs
- Replies: 1502
- Views: 2703527
Re: Your Garden Hedgehogs
Hi Savanna, yes I put out food for them. I buy dry hedgehog food online, and I also get some cat biscuits from my local supermarket. Have four feeding stations around the property.
Hi! :wave2:
Sounds like your hedgehogs are friends for life!
I used to put food out for a stray cat, not sure if ...
- Sun May 03, 2020 4:57 pm
- Forum: General Chit-Chat
- Topic: CORONAVIRUS
- Replies: 169
- Views: 2368
Re: CORONAVIRUS
Hi Savannah - first, here's a clap for you as an NHS worker :clap: :clap: :clap:. Hope you have enuf PPE to safeguard you.
I don't think things will ever return to 'the old normal'. A 'new normal' is gradually settling down upon us - things like air travel and actually shopping in supermarkets ...