Search found 6438 matches

by Jacksparrow
Sat Oct 03, 2026 6:47 pm
Forum: Photos and Video
Topic: Pot Pourri
Replies: 782
Views: 12427

Re: Pot Pourri

Devon delights aplenty :nod: . Dunno about the moggy though :nod:
:photo: :clap: .
by Jacksparrow
Sat Oct 03, 2026 6:42 pm
Forum: Photos and Video
Topic: My Trailcam Garden Birds.
Replies: 334
Views: 5733

Re: My Trailcam Garden Birds.

Congrats on the new arrival. I'm pleased to see the Starling "Flash Mob" are still visiting. Thank you Willpar
by Jacksparrow
Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:10 pm
Forum: Photos and Video
Topic: A Few From Barons Haugh
Replies: 1138
Views: 19590

Re: A Few From Barons Haugh

I have think the fox must be a young one if it thinks there is a chance of catching a Magpie unaware. Makes for a good action shot though :nod:
:photo: :clap:
by Jacksparrow
Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:53 pm
Forum: Other Animals and Insects
Topic: BUTTERFLIES
Replies: 793
Views: 1427252

Re: BUTTERFLIES

I was watching the Ivy Bees doing their advertised work and in the midst of them a Red Admiral was enjoying an autumn feast much to my surprise.
by Jacksparrow
Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:48 pm
Forum: Photos and Video
Topic: RSPB Arne 27/09/2026
Replies: 7
Views: 55

Re: RSPB Arne 27/09/2026

Great variety once again PB. I couldn't pick a favourite :shrug: All excellent. :nod:
by Jacksparrow
Fri Sep 25, 2026 8:46 pm
Forum: Photos and Video
Topic: Portland Bill (part 2) 24/09/2026
Replies: 8
Views: 100

Re: Portland Bill (part 2) 24/09/2026

Terrific set PB. I particularly liked the Kestrel and Swallow sets. :nod: :clap:
by Jacksparrow
Tue Sep 22, 2026 7:23 pm
Forum: Photos and Video
Topic: Snappy's Miscellaneous
Replies: 65
Views: 1380

Re: Snappy's Miscellaneous

Great photos Snappy. I'm always glad to see the avian offering but it was nice to see other denizens of the lochs doing what comes naturally.
by Jacksparrow
Sat Sep 19, 2026 6:51 pm
Forum: Photos and Video
Topic: Blandford River Stour 17/09/2026
Replies: 9
Views: 189

Re: Blandford River Stour 17/09/2026



Superb set of photos PB :nod: :clap: . Given the distances involved the level of detail is astonishing. :nod:


Thanks Jack, I can't claim the credit for details, that's the new breed of lenses and cameras.... I just point it in the right direction, and press the button at hopefully the right ...
by Jacksparrow
Fri Sep 18, 2026 7:40 pm
Forum: Photos and Video
Topic: 2 Second Wagtail War
Replies: 6
Views: 167

Re: 2 Second Wagtail War

Just the Wagtail version of handbags at dawn. :nod:
by Jacksparrow
Fri Sep 18, 2026 7:33 pm
Forum: Photos and Video
Topic: Blandford River Stour 17/09/2026
Replies: 9
Views: 189

Re: Blandford River Stour 17/09/2026

Superb set of photos PB :nod: :clap: . Given the distances involved the level of detail is astonishing. :nod: